Total Automation Group (TAG)
“Perimeter Security, Access Control Point, and Vehicle Barrier Intelligence”
Welcome to Total Automation Group (TAG)!
TAG is a premiere consultant, supplier, integrator, and installer of high security vehicle barriers (etc.) in the Perimeter Security Industry. TAG has successfully supplied its products and services to hundreds of locations throughout the world, building up a solid reputation and a strong customer base.
Are you having issues with current barrier, bollard, beam or gate systems installed? You are not alone. Contact us as we have years of experience and specialize in this area. We are not a fence contractor. We specialize in vehicle installation, integration, and automation. Our team’s knowledge goes well beyond just the concrete and rebar.
Have you had accidental operation of your barriers that has caused unnecessary damage? You can put an end to this with the TAG ZAP (Zero Accident Program). Unnecessary accidents are a thing of the past with the new safety regime and programming developed by TAG. Contact us to find out more.
Are you having trouble finding assistance with your current installation or acquiring information for a future project design? Contact us as we are extremely efficient and quick in getting back to our customers with quality answers. In less than a few hours we can send specs, drawings and cut sheets.
Need pricing now? Information and pricing can be sent in less than an hour for any of the following items. If you have a bid due now, contact us asap. If you already have barriers installed, ask us about our Barrier Buy Back Program
TAG’s specialty is not only active vehicle barrier products but also integration and automation of those systems. When integrating multiple access control products, it is important to implement a system that is not only easy to use but that is effective against a vehicular or intruder attack, and reliable for the life of the products. TAG’s products have the capability to seamlessly integrate all of the equipment listed below, and more. The TAGlink (patent pending) access control point system centralizes all perimeter security products and allows for ease of integration, operation, service, event recording, and modification.
Customer care, quick response time, strong documentation and providing quality information is of utmost importance
- Crash Rated Active Vehicle Barriers- Hydraulic and All-Electric Systems (ASTM M50, M40, M30 rated and DOS K12, K8, K4 rated)
- Crash Rated Passive Vehicle Barriers/Bollards- (ASTM M50, M40, M30 rated and DOS K12, K8, K4 rated)
- Crash Rated Active Bollards- Hydraulic and All-Electric Systems (ASTM M50, M40, M30 rated and DOS K12, K8, K4 rated)
- Crash Rated Sliding Gates- Hydraulic and All-Electric Systems (ASTM M50, M40, M30 rated and DOS K12, K8, K4 rated)
- Non Rated Speed Gates- Electric Systems (For high volumes of traffic)
- Crash Rated Beam Barriers- Hydraulic and Electric Systems (ASTM M50, M40, M30 rated and DOS K12, K8, K4 rated)
- Crash Rated/Anti Climb Fence Line- (ASTM M50, M40, M30 rated and DOS K12, K8, K4 rated)
- Cable Trap Systems- (For large openings such as flightlines)
- Full Access Control Point Systems- (TAG link and TAG BDL systems have been approved on previous USACE projects)
- Overspeed and Wrongway Detection
- Signs and Signals
- Custom Programming and Integration
- Service and Maintenance
A well balanced, reliable and experienced company is the key to a successful physical security project
There are several crash rated products available in the industry and we know that most all units have stopping capabilities (ASTM or DOS), but reliability is the key to a successful life of the product. The need for an experienced and dependable company to assess, integrate, install, and maintain perimeter security devices grows as more locations look to integrate multiple security devices. Now, more than ever, it is time to assess the various external threats to your location and to determine the most effective way to integrate various items to protect your assets from unauthorized vehicle entry. For pricing, drawings, or specs, click the link above or call us at 1-888-611-TAGUSA (8248).
Scroll down for Crash Test videos or click the following links: